Friday, January 18, 2019

Ghost story you killed me

Chapter 25
The bike accident


For the next 15 days, there was no news from Sabina; neither did she come, nor did she ring me. One day, around noon time, I got a call from an unknown number. It was Sabina with an SOS massage. She told me that her relatives hadn't approved our relationship, and they had incarcerated her inside the house until she was married off. Somehow, she managed a mobile phone from her niece. She would be married off next day to an old guy, who would take her to Saudi Arabia, his place of residence. She wanted me to rescue her that night.

Honestly, I apprehended this kind of reaction from her family, as I knew they were very orthodox in their outlook. That was why, I didn't break the news to my family. I had an intention of telling them at the very last moment, when they wouldn't be able to disapprove our relationship.

"Now that an emergency situation has arrived, I will have to show my mettle." I thought of taking police with me, but later on decided to go alone in fear of loss of face for the family and especially, Sabina. It was my problem, and I would be able to handle it myself: I was not short of confidence.

Thus, I took Raju's Hero Honda, and almost flew towards Islampally, Sabina's place of residence. Within half an hour, I reached there. But, I could not enter Sabina's house, as a gang of 8 strong men, including Sabina's father and two brothers, were keeping a close watch outside the gate. As soon as I reached there, they encircled me. A couple of guys were going to beat me, but Sabina's father prevented them.

He said in a stentorian voice, "You have done a grave crime by falling in love with my daughter. Didn't you know that we are faithful Muslims? I would have killed you on the spot right now, had my daughter also not committed the crime. Besides, you are a government officer. That's why I am offering you an amicable solution. You leave her for ever, we will not harm you."

After sounding the threat, those 8 men looked at me in a very angry manner. They seemed to be unarmed, but I knew from my experience that these guys can bring out choppers, knives and swords at the drop of a hat. From their aggressive appearance, it looked to me that they would not take a no for an answer. I could not leave without rescuing Sabina, either. So, I thought of a trick. I agreed to their proposal, and dragged myself away in a reluctant and dejected manner from the scene.

But, in reality, I didn't go away far from the place. Around 1km from the spot, I parked the bike, and waited patiently for night to arrive. Around 11 PM, I again visited Sabina's house. I parked the bike at a distance of 100 metre from her house, and surreptitiously moved to the window of Sabina's room. From the window, I saw, Sabina was sleeping. In a hushed tone, I called her name once, twice and thrice.

But, she didn't respond. I was a bit disappointed. She should have been alert, as I promised her that I would rescue her tonight. Perhaps, she didn't understand my trick, and thought that I had given up. But, "never give up" was my motto. So, I tried again, this time a tad louder, and that was the sound that alerted someone in the house. Within 5 minutes, those 8 men came out with lethal arms in their hands.

They didn't make any noise at all, but attacked me. From their attitude, I knew they were going in for the kill. If they caught hold of me, today would be my last day. So, I had no other option but to flee. I ran very hard, and started the bike. They were still chasing me. I was fleeing for my life, as I thought they could also avail themselves bikes. In the process, I hit a tree, met with that accident.

Dhuni baba released me from his grip, and I came back to the present. All of them were looking at me.

"You don't have to tell. I will tell them in short". Dhuni baba stopped me before I was going to say something. That meant Dhuni baba also saw, what I had seen! I was indeed amazed by Dhuni Baba's supernatural power!

To be continued​


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriller The ultimate choice 58

  Episode 58 Rajan had the bitter experience of taking a forceful slap from Rod. At that time, he thought that Rod was the most powerful man...