Saturday, February 10, 2018

Goodbye to a friend


In this shivering cold winter
You deserved the warmth of friendship.
In your world of emptiness
You needed a true courtship.

I knew from the days of yore
We were friends for centuries
You smelled like a jasmine
And you fulfilled my dreams.

The tears in your eyes
Broke my heart in seven.
The smile on your face
Would take me to heaven.

What a charming woman you were
Lovely and caring as a wife
How you understood every emotion
And prayed for my life?

We were getting closer
Binding our souls day by day 
The threshold of friendship and love
Was blurring in every way.

Maybe it was easy for you
To keep your mind pure
But I was the only one
To be blamed for my failure.


Picture taken from net






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriller The ultimate choice 58

  Episode 58 Rajan had the bitter experience of taking a forceful slap from Rod. At that time, he thought that Rod was the most powerful man...