Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Wanted You To Be Like


I wanted you to be the soft twilight

Or may be the soothing rays of dawn.

But you burned my soul

Like the midsummer scorching  sun.



I wanted you to be the zephyr of spring

When the bluebirds start singing.

But you blew me away

Like a sandy saharan storming.



I wanted you to flow like a rivulet

Where I can enjoy the white stream.

But you washed me away

Like a Nile's bad dream.



I wanted you to be my Bloody Mary

Which will make me sing.

But you knocked me out

Like a cocktail of whiskey and gin.



Picture taken from net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriller The ultimate choice 58

  Episode 58 Rajan had the bitter experience of taking a forceful slap from Rod. At that time, he thought that Rod was the most powerful man...